Back in November, we took a quick trip to Nashville, Tennessee to celebrate JB’s new job. We had a great time exploring Music City and can finally say that we’ve discovered a place that respects biscuits and pimento cheese just as much as we do! A few of our favorite things:
- Popping in and out of honky tonk bars downtown listening to local talent
- Playing darts in the back of a noisy club that we accidently wandered in to
- Perfect, melt-in-your-mouth biscuits from The Loveless Cafe
- Working off said biscuits on an accidental 7-mile hike
- JB indulging me and allowing me to spend several hours exploring local antique shops
- An afternoon at Arrington Vineyards
- A late night Uber ride to (finally) try Jeni’s Ice Cream
- The Bonuts from Biscuit Love that were even better leftover on the car ride home
- Walking the streets of 12South and finally getting to see Amelia’s Flower Truck in real life!
Until next time, Nashville!